Monday, July 15, 2013

Classy Summer Look


Top: Loft
Shorts: Loft
Sandals: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Watch: Michael Kors

I love this look. I snatched up this top for $30 (a little pricier than usual, but I had a coupon and had to have this top) and these shorts for about $15 (they were on clearance and I had a coupon). I think this outfit looks so classy and it's super light and airy for being out and about on a Sunday afternoon. It was about 90 degrees yesterday so I wanted to be cool. I highly recommend both these items. The top is an xs (true to size) and shorts are a 2. I usually wear a 0, but they only had a 2 and while they're a little roomy in the waist, it makes them perfect for tucking in a top. How else would you style this great top?

4 comments:

  1. This top is super cute and think it would be so versatile. You can dress it up and down. It would look great with colored bottoms whether shorts or a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'd love to try it with colored bottoms too!

      Delete
  2. I love the top! I think you can wear it with pretty much anything since the colors are neutral!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.