Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Black and White Polka Dots


Top: Spense via TJ Maxx
Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Store
Watch: Michael Kors
Flats: Nordstrom Rack

I feel like I'm a broken record lately, but...it is HOT. I just want nice summer weather! Temperatures here in New England are pretty much unbearable and it's been this way for what seems like weeks. I wore this outfit  to work yesterday and I'm so glad I did because for once my office was hot, too. I kept it classic and simple with just my watch and some earrings. I think I'm running out of super cool outfits to wear during this oppressive heatwave! What are you all wearing to beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.