Sunday, July 14, 2013

Island Chic


Jeans: The Limited
Wedges: DSW (last year)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Necklace: The Limited (old)

Sorry for my absence lately! Things have been crazy busy lately, but are finally settling down which is great. I wore this outfit last night and I think it's great for a casual Saturday night. I'm calling it island chic because this top (which I got for 40% off) has such a fun bohemian, island-like print, which will be perfect for vacation. I booked a weekend getaway for next month and I'm super excited about it. This top will most definitely be in my suitcase! I think the white jeans just make the top pop even more. How else would you style this top?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.