Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Matchy Matchy

 
Top: The Limited (sold out)
Pants: The Limited (last year)
Necklace: ily Couture
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Etsy
Sandals: Audrey Brooke via DSW (last year)
 
It's only Wednesday and yet it feels like it should be at least Thursday. I don't know why this week feels so long, but it is just dragging by. I wasn't sure what to wear this morning - you know when you have a closet stuffed with clothes and feel like you have nothing? Having this blog is making me want to "remix" items in my closet and style them in different ways. The last time I wore this outfit I wore it here with a bubble necklace and this time I'm wearing a different kind of statement necklace in the same hue of my pants to pull it all together. I think I might like a different color necklace with it. Which do you like? What other color tops would you wear with these pants?

4 comments:

  1. I would wear almost any colored top with those pants since they seem neutral (or neutral enough). Love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I want to try a pink or something with it but just need to find the right shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving that necklace! I think pink would work perfectly with these pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.