Friday, May 31, 2013

Heat Wave Work Outfit, A Sale & Items on My Shopping List

 
Top: The Limited (sold out) (similar)
Pants: The Limited (last season) (similar)
Bubble Necklace: ily Couture
Wedge Sandals: Audrey Brooke via DSW
Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Etsy
Watch: Michael Kors
 
Remember that time I said I was obsessed with bubble necklaces? This is what I mean. We're going through a heat wave here in the Northeast like the rest of the country and it makes me miss late fall/early spring weather just a little! I hate 90-degree weather.
 
In today's post I'm wearing a thin lace tee with zip detailing in the back which I bought a while ago. It's really light and airy, so it's cool for this type of weather and I love it with these dark cobalt ankle pants. Of course I amped up the style with a trusty bubble necklace! Come back this weekend for some great casual outfits for warm weather. I have a ton of shorts, ankle jeans, tanks and dresses I've been dying to wear.
 
Also, I need to announce that the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is ON! I always stock up on some pretty bras and panties, pjs and sweats because the prices are amazing. The online selection is great, too. Free shipping with code Ship13 if you spend $100 or more, which isn't hard to do. I promise.
 
And of course I have my eye on some new items from one of my favorite stores... The Limited! I'm waiting for them to go on sale. I promise I receive no compensation from them - I'm really just a huge fan. When you find clothes that fit you and fit you well, you tend to stick to shopping at those stores. See my picks below! Which items are your favorites?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.