Friday, June 21, 2013

Casual in Coral

 
Top: Loft (sold out)
Jeans: The Limited
Necklace: Loft (sold out)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Wedge Sandals: Kenneth Cole via Marshalls ($25)

This morning was another one of those mornings where I stood in front of my closet puzzled. You know when you have outfits that work and look great, but you feel like you just wore it? Yeah. Today was one of those days. I bought this peplum sweater early this spring, but it's pretty lightweight so I can still wear it in warmer temperatures. These sandals are super comfortable and not too high, so they're easy to run errands in and go with basically anything. And we won't even discuss the jeans - they are on constant repeat at least once a week. I LOVTonight I'm having a girls' night with a friend from college, so I wanted to be comfortable but still put together for work. Lucky for me, my office has casual Friday! I try to make sure my blog features at least one or two casual outfits per week - they're honestly my favorite! What do you ladies wear on casual Friday?

2 comments:

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.