Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mint Chocolate Chip & a Super Sale

 
Top: Spense via TJ Maxx (last year) ($16.99)
Shorts: Loft (40% off right now)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Sandals: Steve Madden via Marshalls ($25)
 
Here comes a heatwave! This weekend and the beginning of next week are going to be pretty hot and I'm dreading it, so I'm already planning out outfits to wear during this extremely warm weather. I'm sure the maxi dress will be on repeat this week! I bought this cute little top at TJ Maxx last year and it was such a great find for the price. I've only worn it a few times - I could never figure out how I wanted to style it, but it's definitely an easy, breezy summer look when styled with these shorts. I am obsessed with these mint sandals - another great Marshalls find - and I can't wait to wear them with so many different things!
 
 
Loft is doing their Loft Girls Weekend this weekend and I am super excited! It'll be a great time to snatch up a few tanks - I'm still looking for some easy tops that go with shorts. I have plenty of tops, but I'm limited when it comes to warm weather outfits!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.