Thursday, May 16, 2013

Polka Dots & Chambray



I bought this chambray top this season and wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull it off, but so far I've worn it with this polka dot skirt (pictured) and a lace one, bright colors and more casual pieces. I'm surprised I've already gotten so much wear out of it. I'm looking for other ways to style this top...next I'm thinking white denim and a bib necklace. Would you style these pieces together?

Chambray Top: The Limited (sold out) (similar)
Polka Dot Skirt: The Limited
Wedge Heels: Chinese Laundry
Watch: Michael Kors
Gold Spike Bracelet: Etsy
Statement Necklace: The Limited (last season) (similiar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.