Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Passion for Peplum

 
 
Peplum is one of my favorite trends this year. I bought into it for winter and was pleased to see it was still "in" for spring and summer. When I saw this peplum sweater, I knew I had to have it and for a clearance price, it was a no brainer! I've gotten a lot of wear out of it and worn it with everything from colored denim like these maroon pants, to light wash jeans and white pants. While I never would have envisioned wearing these colors together, when I saw how the top was styled on Loft.com, I realized I already had the pieces to make it work. Would you wear these colors together?

Top: Ann Taylor Loft (similar, similar) $24
Maroon Jeans: The Limited (old)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (similar) $39.99
Ivory Statement Necklace: ily Couture bought on sale $24
Watch: Michael Kors (bought last year)
Gold Spike Bracelet: Etsy $26.50
Alex & Ani Bangles $28 each

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.