Saturday, May 18, 2013

Casual Date Night



It's finally the weekend which means time with the boyfriend! I haven't figured out what we're doing yet tonight - I had a very busy day yesterday, so hopefully we'll be laying low, maybe getting a dinner out somewhere casual. My outfit clearly screams casual, but is still completely put together thanks to my jean jacket and this gorgeous Ikat scarf. Scarves are honestly the best way to dress up any outfit. I'm showing off two pairs of shoes here - Sperrys and wedges. I was out and about in Boston yesterday and dressed for fashion rather than comfort so my feet are killing me, so depending on where we go tonight I might be sporting the Sperrys, which is fine by me! Which shoes do you like better with this outfit?

Jean jacket: Loft (sold out) (similar)
T-shirt: The Limited (last season) (similar, similar)
White jeans: The Limited
Ikat Scarf: The Limited
Sperrys: Nordstrom (on sale!)
Wedges: Audrey Brooke via DSW (on clearance)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Jenny Boston, Cape Cod Bracelet (gift from the boyfriend), Pandora bracelet (gift from the boyfriend)
Necklace: Gift from the boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.