Monday, May 27, 2013

Polka Dot Peplum


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! First off, I'd just like to take the time to recognize those armed forces who have served, are currently serving or will serve. It's because of you and your families that we have the wonderful freedoms we do.

I've had a wonderful, relaxing weekend so far despite the less-than-ideal weather. However, today is beautiful and the boyfriend and I will be seeing The Hangover III! I'm pretty excited about this as I loved I and II. Then we'll be getting a late lunch/early dinner before going back to the grind tomorrow.

I thought this outfit was perfect for Memorial Day. I picked up this peplum top 40% off ($17.94) at Express this weekend and it was such a steal! It's a stretch, cotton-type fabric and although it's casual, it looks dressy just because it's peplum. And I'm wearing these amazing wedges again. Can you tell I love them? I'm not looking forward to starting the work week again, but the fact that it's a short week helps a little! And don't forget The Bachelorette is on tonight!

Peplum Top: Express (40% off until the end of the day)
678 Cuffed Skinny Jeans: The Limited (last year) (similar)
Bubble Statement Necklace: ily Couture
Gold Spike Bracelet: Etsy
Watch: Michael Kors
Wedges: Mix No. 6 Ibeza Wedge Sandal via DSW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.