Sunday, May 26, 2013

A little Chambray on Memorial Day Weekend

 

I love this chambray top - it has two chest pockets and is just thin enough to wear in the summer months without it being flimsy. It was definitely a great buy. And can we talk about these shoes for a minute? They're amazing. I had a gift card to DSW and bought them online last week and I adore them. Despite being pretty high, they're really comfortable and look so chic. I now want them in the natural color. You HAVE to try them on. Run to your nearest DSW and try them on. I'm serious. These are phenomenal and affordable shoes. No really. What are you wearing this weekend?

Top: The Limited (sold out online ) (similar)
Jeans: The Limited
Bubble necklace: ily Couture
Leather Braid Skinny Belt: The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.