Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chilly in New England



I had a completely different outfit on this morning - some killer wedges actually (see in a future post) - but when I got outside, it was 47 degrees...not exactly spring weather. This is one of my favorite tops that I bought this season from Express and I've worn it a ton. It's a "lace tee" and super comfortable - not scratchy like many lace tops. I paired it with my ivory bubble necklace which I swear I wear way too often. What do you wear when it's chilly and you've put away most of your cold-weather clothes?

Lace Top: Express (sold out online, but saw it in stores) similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft Skinny (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden Intyce
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Cape Cod Bracelet & Pandora Bracelet (gifts from the boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.