Friday, May 24, 2013

Every Girl Loves a Good Sale....or Three

First of all, I LOVE a good sale. Always. Doesn't matter where - I always love to save some money. However, all sales are not created equal. My favorite sales are definitely Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sales and the Nordstrom Sales (Anniversary & Half-Yearly). The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is HERE ladies. And because it's Memorial Day weekend, that means pretty much every store is running a sale ;) If shopping again this weekend is wrong, I don't want to be right. I've gathered some items on my list and some I've already scored for all of you! Let me know what you think.
 
Nordstrom


I love this watch. I don't have anything rose gold, but I think it's so perfect for summer! Last year, I got a gold/silver Michael Kors watch (my first) and it's a piece I wear constantly. A boyfriend watch instantly glams up any outfit from a suit to jeans and tees!
 
 
 
 
I've recently become obsessed with bracelets of all kinds and I LOVE this Marc Jacobs one! How adorable is this? Just admit it..you're obsessed too.
 
The Limited
 
 
 
This scarf is my new favorite - how pretty is this? And with a jean jacket and white jeans?! Like last week's outfit I've had on repeat? Ah. Love, love, love. You need it.
 
 
I have this in the color shown and the brown and they're my new favorites. I've never been really into belts unless they were leopard or cinched my waist but these are a fantastic addition to my wardrobe and for 40% off..? It's a no-brainer.
 
 
I swear being over the age of like 21 is tough...fashion-wise I mean...at least in the summer. I refuse to wear cut-off daisy dukes anymore and I'm pretty sure they weren't all that cute back the day, so I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for some cute shorts that are a length I could take a walk in, sit down in and frankly wear without worrying I'll offend someone. I thank you fashion bloggers for this - you've opened me up to a new world of appropriate-length shorts. These are a 5" inseam - I admit a little long for me (I'm only 5'3 and 3/4) - but with some wedges I love them anyway. I usually opt for a 4" inseam...that extra inch can make me look a little short and cut me at a weird part of my legs, but these were cute and I highly recommend them. I'm thinking of styling them with some navy or brown wedges and a cute white tank - perfect for Memorial Day weekend or the Fouth of July :)
 
 
 
I haven't bought this tank - yet - but it caught my eye when it first came out and I love how it looks with white denim...I just don't know what I'd wear under it. Thoughts? Anyway, it's on my list.
 
Loft
 
Last weekend Loft offered 30% off and free shipping and of course I couldn't help myself. I decided I needed more clothes for the season - I was lying to myself. I didn't. But that doesn't mean I don't love the deals I got and they're running a sale on these items again!
 
 
 
Last season the only jean shorts I wore were from American Eagle (they weren't a Midi length) and they were beach-wear only. I decided I needed some acceptable-length jean shorts and these were perfect. The cuff allows me to roll up or down to get the perfect length and they have a 4" inseam - perfect for my figure. They'll be great for those casual days and with my new boat shoes! They're only $25 right now!
 
 
How cute are these? I haven't tried them on yet because my shipment came in two packages, one of which I haven't received yet. They have a 4" inseam and come in a TON of amazing colors. I think I'm partial to this pretty blue color. They're only $25 right now!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.