Sunday, June 9, 2013

White Jeans on Date Night & Some Sales

 
Peplum Tee: The Limited
White Jeans: The Limited
Necklace: ily Couture
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Sandals: TJ Maxx (old)

I know, I know. These pants are on constant repeat. I promise I have multiple pairs of them! White jeans are just so versatile and I especially love them for date night because I can dress them up as much as I want. I got this peplum tee when I picked up a few things at The Limited last weekend and I got it half off and an additional percentage off with a coupon. I added it to my order at the last second since it was just a great deal. The necklace really dresses it up and of course, I had to wear these leopard t-strap sandals. I'm also loving this neon nail polish - one of the goodies I got in my June Birchbox! I can't wait to share what was in it!



Now, let's get to the good stuff. The SALES. There are so many good sales going on right now I can't handle it..and neither can my wallet! What are you shopping for this weekend?

1. The Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is still going on online right now (I think it hits stores Monday or Tuesday). If you shop online and use the code SHOPSEMI you get free shipping on orders of $25 or more until Monday! You can bet I will be hitting up that sale. On my wish list:

Nude panties (perfect for white jeans, ladies), Dream Angels push up bras (so comfortable) and the Desire push up bra (another one with a great fit) What items are on your list?

2. Bare Escentuals is having a Friends & Family sale (20% off until midnight Sunday) in stores and online (where there is free shipping) with code WELOVEYOU. As someone with super sensitive skin, I swear by Bare Minerals and plan to stock up on some mineral veil (finishing powder) and a new eye shadow or two.

3. Old Navy is offering 20% off all women's clothing in stores and online with the code ONLADIES20 until midnight tonight.

4. Banana Republic is offering 30% off your entire purchase online ONLY with the code BRSHOP30 until midnight tonight.

5. Gap is offering 25% off in online ONLY with the code GAPTREAT until midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.