Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Peplum Obsession


After such a wonderful long weekend, I was feeling blue when I got up this morning so I decided to dress up a little more for work today. It's official...I am peplum obsessed. Sorry in advance. Come back tomorrow for an outfit that doesn't involve peplum or bubble necklaces. Can you tell peplum is my favorite trend this season? I adore the color and fit and the back has a zipper detailing which is so chic. I got it for 40% off, which was fantastic. I think it looks stylish yet professional with this basic black pencil skirt and heels. This is one trend I hope will stick around for a few seasons. Have you bought into the peplum trend? What other trends are you "obsessed" with? 

Peplum top: Express
Pencil Skirt: The Limited (old) (similar)
Bubble necklace: ily Couture
Watch: Michael Kors
Heels: Kohls (old) (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.