Saturday, August 3, 2013

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wrap Up

For any of you who haven't been to the sale yet or are just trying to decide on a last few pieces, here are some of my faves!


Love this little jacket - I'd love to see what it looks like on. For any of you ladies who went a little too crazy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (I'm quietly raising my hand here), this is a great alternative to real leather.


This top is truly afforable - I snagged two in two different sizes and colors - and comes highly recommended by Sheaffer of Pinterest Told Me To (one of my absolute favorite blogs). She really took one for the team these past two weeks trying on tons of clothes, which did me a favor since I didn't have to! The top looked adorable on her, so I snagged some. They still have some colors left. I'll most definitely be posting a photo if I like it and keep it.



This skirt is so on trend this season and I adore it. I didn't snatch it up in time - there's only a large left, but I was concerned about wearability. I can't rock a skirt like this for work and that's 5 out of 7 days of my week, so I didn't think this would be the smartest purchase. However, it's great for a party, dinner or event!



This is a statement-making piece. I love the tortoise shell detail - so on-trend for fall - and it's a great price! $129.90 - such a steal. There's still plenty left!

And now, here's some of what I scooped up!

This Marc Jacobs watch (still available!)


This gorgeous Michael Kors Large Hobo - out of stock in the brown but it's still available in black and the cinnamon or oxblood colors are still available and they are so pretty!

These insanely gorgeous Tory Burch boots..out of stock but maybe a miracle will happen and they'll get more in!

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends Sunday night! Don't miss out on these phenomenal deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.