Monday, July 22, 2013

Preppy Summer Outfit


Necklace: VeryJane.com
Watch: Marc Jacobs Rose Gold (on anniversary sale until Aug. 5 here)
Shorts: Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Sandals: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack
 
In terms of outfits this is by no means the most creative thing I've ever come up with, but it is still incredibly hot here in New England and a girl's got to stay cool. With that said, I like how it turned out. These shorts are adorable (and were only $11 on clearance) - I'm loving the white and green stripe and the necklace pulls the whole thing together and dresses up such a basic tank. I'm obsessed with this Marc Jacobs watch I snatched up at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last weekend. The rose gold is so fun and will be PERFECT for fall. I never buy such expensive pieces except for watches and handbags, but when I do, I always get a great buy. Did you get anything at this year's Anniversary Sale?!

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are adorable! And only $11?! That's amazing!!

    -Lindsey | Zip & Zeal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were such a great bargain and had to snatch them up!

      Lauren

      Delete

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.