Monday, June 17, 2013

Mix of Silver & Gold

 
Top: The Banana Republic Factory Outlet
Jeans: The Limited (last season) (similar)
Necklace: The Limited
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Alex & Ani
Boat Shoes: Sperrys via Nordstrom (similar)
 
I love Sundays. Although they always seem to feel like they go by way too fast, they're perfect for running errands and relaxing, which the boyfriend and I did yesterday. This outfit was perfect for running errands and being comfortable, but allowed me to look polished at the same time. These boat shoes were such a great buy - I wear them ALL the time and they're super comfortable. I'm not a big sneakers girl, so these are a great alternative. I piled on the accessories and opted to mix silver with gold and pull it all together with my Michael Kors watch - another great buy. What items are some of your best buys? Don't forget The Bachelorette is on tonight! Tomorrow I'll have a recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Make sure to check back because I make every effort to reply to each one.